Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Instructions

For my latest trick, I will teach a complete novice how to land an airplane. To be specific, I will give detailed instructions on how to land a Cessna 172 Skyhawk, when already on final approach. This simply things we will  focus simply on the approach to land and the final touchdown rather than the entire flight leading up to that point. For the record, final approach means when the aircraft is already lined up with the runway, at about 500 feet or so. So if you are ever in a situation in which you will need to land a Cessna, your in luck.

1 comment:

  1. That was going to be my instructions as well. Good thing I snooped around here first. This will be an interesting project. There is only one way to find out if your instructions are perfect, which is to take someone up in the sky and let them try it. If you’re successful at your instructions, the plane will remain in one piece :)

    ReplyDelete